This membership only provides use of the walking/running track. A "track member" must purchase a day pass for utilizing the fitness areas and pay the non-member rates for court rentals, aerobic/fitness classes, towel service, and lockers.
SENIOR WALKING MEMBERSHIP (Individual or Couple):
This membership is good only for the use of the walking/running track. A "senior walking member" must either purchase a day pass or be a SilverSneakers Member to utilize the fitness areas of the facility. This membership does not receive a discount on court rentals, towel service, or lockers.
WALKING PUNCH CARD:
A person who purchases a walking punch card may use one "punch" per day to gain access to the facility to use the walking/running track. This card does not include use of the general fitness areas of the facility and cannot be used for attending aerobic classes or for court rentals.
The Doyle Community Center offers four multi-purpose courts that may be used for basketball, volleyball, tennis, pickleball, soccer, and floor hockey. One additional court is available for racquetball and wallyball.
- $3hr per person for Doyle Members
- $6hr per person for Non-Members
- $25hr per court maximum fee
- *1/2 hour minimum, 2-hour maximum. Prices are subject to change.
- Reserve a court up to 2 weeks in advance - call the front desk for availability and reservations.
- Cancel your reservation within 12 hours of reserved time.